yearning for yarn : my knitlog
Monday, December 26, 2005 8:55 PM
More socks
I'm progressing on the socks -- in between stuffing my face with all sorts of Christmas goodies. I fear the scales.

But, for the socks -- I frogged them at least three times as I just wasn't happy with how the pattern was lining up. I'm still not, but I'll be damned if I frog again. I did get a contrast yarn, and settled on a k2p2 rib (which I think I'm regretting). Generally, I'm just not satisfied with the result so far. I will forge onward, I swear I will!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Other Obsessions

Knitting Links
Blogs I Like
Gossip
Previous Posts
Rings & Things



Last : List : Next
RingSurf


Last : List : Next : Random


Last : List : Next : Random


Locations of visitors to this page

Books

Credits

Powered by Blogger

  rock yer socks off!  Hit Counters
Projects