yearning for yarn : my knitlog
Tuesday, February 21, 2006 6:37 PM
More stuff for me!
I've only had one secret pal -- but she is clearly the best one ever! Just look at what's come in the mail today! First of all -- the yarn. (The candy really does come first, but this is nominally a knitting blog, so first the yarn.) Three balls of "The SRK Collection - Truffles" -- yes! chocolate yarn! -- and a ball of "Lana Grossa - Mega Boots stretch" that has a pair of socks hidden inside, begging to be set free.

Then there's Tigger stickers (I danced with Tigger at Disneyworld -- he's my favourite!), some adorable knitting notecards, a pattern book called "Celebration Days - Handmade gifts & treasures" and "Knitwit - 30 Easy & Hip Projects" (which I have long coveted!).

And...the candy. Caramel milk chocolate and licorice. Yum!

Thank you Secret Pal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Other Obsessions

Knitting Links
Blogs I Like
Gossip
Previous Posts
Rings & Things



Last : List : Next
RingSurf


Last : List : Next : Random


Last : List : Next : Random


Locations of visitors to this page

Books

Credits

Powered by Blogger

  rock yer socks off!  Hit Counters
Projects