yearning for yarn : my knitlog
Monday, January 02, 2006 3:20 PM
First Repeat is Complete!
I wasn't happy with how the pattern I referred to in my last post was turning out. Could be my yarn, the colour or texture of it, but more likely was my skill, or lack of it. In any case, I wasn't doing the pattern justice -- so it was frog time once more and back to the browser.

Where I found this pattern. I'm quite pleased with how this is going.

Now I need to work on my photography skills -- the colour on this picture is wrong, but that's because I fiddled with PSP to try to make the picture brighter. And my staging seems so....well, staged. My camera's no great shakes to begin with, and I'm no great photographer -- so when you combine poor equipment, no talent and a decided lack of skill...you get a picture like this. At least I remembered to take off the lens cap. (Not that I can take credit for that though, because the camera yells at me when I forget.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Other Obsessions

Knitting Links
Blogs I Like
Gossip
Previous Posts
Rings & Things



Last : List : Next
RingSurf


Last : List : Next : Random


Last : List : Next : Random


Locations of visitors to this page

Books

Credits

Powered by Blogger

  rock yer socks off!  Hit Counters
Projects