yearning for yarn : my knitlog
Sunday, January 08, 2006 12:24 AM
I really hate row 11
I'm not really enjoying this scarf much. I keep messing up the pattern, and I'm not crazy over the yarn. Still, though, it's turning out okay (I suspect you'd have to try to make the pattern look bad) and hopefully will improve substanstially upon blocking. I'm just not enthusiastic about it. I keep telling myself that its a learning experience and I'm learning something from it as I go. And, it's another couple skeins of yarn gone from the stash -- so that's a good thing.

I've been sorely tempted all evening (or at least the parts of the evenint when I wasn't playing EQ2) to drop the scarf and whip up something for Lisa's birthday. I even got so far as to cast for a hat....but I put it back down. This scarf comes of the needles before anything else goes on.

So there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Other Obsessions

Knitting Links
Blogs I Like
Gossip
Previous Posts
Rings & Things



Last : List : Next
RingSurf


Last : List : Next : Random


Last : List : Next : Random


Locations of visitors to this page

Books

Credits

Powered by Blogger

  rock yer socks off!  Hit Counters
Projects