yearning for yarn : my knitlog
Thursday, January 05, 2006 10:51 PM
Pop goes the world
I like doing jigsaw puzzles, so I was especially happy to get two for Christmas. One of them, in the picture over there --->, looked particularly challenging. It was a sphere - a globe, certainly unlike any jigsaw puzzle I'd ever done before.

And more unlike any other than I originally thought, because when I opened the box, I found that the pieces were all numbered. Assembly was simply a matter of putting them all in order and sticking them together. I suppose one could have turned all the pieces over and not looked at the numbers -- but I have not nearly that amount of willpower.

In any case, it was the fastest I've put together a puzzle in ... well in ever I guess. And it was still kind of fun -- but challenging? Not so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Other Obsessions

Knitting Links
Blogs I Like
Gossip
Previous Posts
Rings & Things



Last : List : Next
RingSurf


Last : List : Next : Random


Last : List : Next : Random


Locations of visitors to this page

Books

Credits

Powered by Blogger

  rock yer socks off!  Hit Counters
Projects