yearning for yarn : my knitlog
Saturday, June 10, 2006 10:10 AM
It's really June?
The days & months are flying by and work has become evermore hectic, leaving a stingy amount of time for knitting (and even less for blogging). But in that meagre time, I've made some progress on the sweater for my eldest granddaughter (a pullover with a picture of Jemima Puddleduck). I'll post pictures soonish-- but I'm having trouble with my camera (it may just be the batteries).

I do have a vacation planned for mid-July. We'll be renting a motorhome and travelling down the Oregon coast. Sounds like premium knitting time to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Other Obsessions

Knitting Links
Blogs I Like
Gossip
Previous Posts
Rings & Things



Last : List : Next
RingSurf


Last : List : Next : Random


Last : List : Next : Random


Locations of visitors to this page

Books

Credits

Powered by Blogger

  rock yer socks off!  Hit Counters
Projects