yearning for yarn : my knitlog
Thursday, March 23, 2006 9:26 PM
Hurray for secret pals!

Another package from my terrific secret pal!

Two (!) yummy packages of yummy licorice! Some lovely honey hand cream. And three (!) kinds of yarn! Some impossibly soft alpaca, some impossibly cute "velvet", and some impossibly tempting sock yarn. Plus, patterns! And what great timing -- on my birthday-eve! Thank you secret pal!

And just who is my secret pal? Well, say hello to Tammy over here!

Thank you, Tammy, for making my first secret pal so much fun. I loved every package and all of the yummy things you sent (and I have to admit -- especially the licorice!),

1 Comments:

  • At 7:30 AM, Blogger tammy said…

    Yay! It arrived! I'm so glad you liked everything and I hope you have an absolutely brilliant birthday! Happy Friday. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Other Obsessions

Knitting Links
Blogs I Like
Gossip
Previous Posts
Rings & Things



Last : List : Next
RingSurf


Last : List : Next : Random


Last : List : Next : Random


Locations of visitors to this page

Books

Credits

Powered by Blogger

  rock yer socks off!  Hit Counters
Projects