yearning for yarn : my knitlog
Monday, June 12, 2006 10:54 PM
Nothing about knitting....
...but almost as important. I heard a rumour today that the Stones may be playing a concert in Vancouver this year. I missed seeing them in Seattle last year -- there's no way I'm going to miss this if it happens.

The one other band that I want desperately to see is the Eagles. I've even joined their fan mail list. I was browsing for videos and came across this acoustical version of "Hotel California":



I suppose that says a bit about my high school years that I can sing every word of every verse. And I guess it says a bit about the Eagles that it is as good today as it was 30 years ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Other Obsessions

Knitting Links
Blogs I Like
Gossip
Previous Posts
Rings & Things



Last : List : Next
RingSurf


Last : List : Next : Random


Last : List : Next : Random


Locations of visitors to this page

Books

Credits

Powered by Blogger

  rock yer socks off!  Hit Counters
Projects