yearning for yarn : my knitlog
Monday, October 09, 2006 9:09 PM
Left is Right
Well, it looks right, but what a major pain. I've reknit the same 4-6 rows so many times now. Finally, I ended up writing down what I did on every row -- that at least helped me sort out where I needed to go. I'm still liking the result, though I have to not look at the lace pattern too long...I start seeing a kind of Jack'o'Lantern grin repeated throughout. Not quite evil, but....

I did go to work for a few hours - I have a quarterly report due on Wednesday. All I've been doing so far is the prep work, hoping that all the work I've done in the last two years will all fall into place and make the final report relatively simple. It has gotten easier every quarter, but I'm really pushing the envelope this month on getting it "officially" started.

By the way, yesterday's meal turned out pretty much perfectly. I always enjoy having my brother and his family over. He's about 18 months younger than me, and as I kid I couldn't imagine a more horrible person. That's not true, there was my sister. So I couldn't imagine two more horrible people. But they improved with age and I'm happy to count them not only as my siblings, but as two of my best friends as well. I have an older brother as well, but he and I never fought. He was always, and still is, cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Other Obsessions

Knitting Links
Blogs I Like
Gossip
Previous Posts
Rings & Things



Last : List : Next
RingSurf


Last : List : Next : Random


Last : List : Next : Random


Locations of visitors to this page

Books

Credits

Powered by Blogger

  rock yer socks off!  Hit Counters
Projects